Thursday, June 22, 2006

Part One -- Back Then With Bashy



Back then has officially started thanks to 'Mike' Jones for giving me the inspiration!

Sadly this image was taken after Bashy's 'success' if we can even call it that.
I wondered why he always bopped about like a pigeon with them Stupid Lollypops and how he got the phrase "oiiiii nahhh". Check here soon for the Exclusive interview on Brighton beach where all you lucky individuals will get to see Bashy's real pulling skills (literally pulling the Mr Whippy trigger) Lets hope and pray that he doesnt find out how to change the music in the van because i will give thanks to any high or mighty power that he doesnt strut his creams on my estate. I dont think i could handle listening to every single track on Vol 1, Vol2, Vol3, vol 4, Vol5...........Vol 45, of Your Mum volumes .. if this is the case then..



*Runs to Local Church*
"Please Lord, Almighty Don't punish me .. Please, ill do anything ill give all my Clothes to *thinks* to the British heart foundation, Ill even Buy Bashy - Your mum Volumes just to stop him recording!"

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact