Saturday, July 29, 2006

Its my Birthday and ill F*cking cry if i want to....


So its bare early and i thought hmm i might aswell bless my blog with a little activity.
Damn im 19 today, but sounds old and young at the same time. How fascinating.
Someone the other day asked me what my favourite YOUTUBE upload was seeing i love off posting them. (That was a blatent lie i just want to sound like i have loads of people interesting in what i have to say) This by far is the best in a long line...

All the bloggers im no way saying this is NEWWWW.. its old! so dont think im trying to carry off as an exclusive...

Big up my dad for buying me the smallllest & oldest car in the world (This would break both records)... i look a right twat in it with my grime blaring out!

--->

--->

Soon to come before anyone else teefs the idea! i thought id let you onto a little thing ill drop soon! A little like my.. Penguin dem blog.. but its called.... The Adventures of Mooshky the 'stolen' Dog of Lady Ny and it will be a regular drop of it! on the same note...

If you do find this dog let me no and I WILL give it to LADY NY ;)

*COSSSSYYYY £1500...*

5 comments:

  1. Its probably been stripped & sold for parts by now

    or its had a respray and is living under a new name somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:33 PM

    I'm in a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of how prices are always,and I mean always dropping. I hate buying SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a cheap price only to see it become ten percent cheaper a few weeks later.

    (Submitted on Net10 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact