Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oi Rudeboy..stop talking we dont believe you.. Stop talking ..

Big up Dj Magic ....This Dirty Canvas is TONIGHT!

I went round Knowledge's house, you know from Firecamp... and he was all excited so like usual i drawed for the video camera and this is what i call.. Knowledge's Work out...

Oh..... check me in Fitness First doing that Sh*t right there...

Didnt think anyone would find this DAMNNNNNN!

Exposing my first name and everything!

Big up lily who gave me jokes the other night lol with me pranking her phone asking if she wanted to marry me and cook chicken! Your bigger than Mac..

Me and my friend Shanny Banny have a little routine.. we usually never have money so we go to our chip shop... eat..and look about in bare shops and then go in to this like corner shop caleld ALLDAYS.. and just read every magazine in the place and walk straight back out lol we been doing it for like a couple years now lol and today look what we saw..

lol We got baited up like a fishing rod!

so we though damn what can we do so we went Clinton Cards and this is what we found....

pureeeeee Jokes

There was one where it had bareee sheeps on the front and said "which one is the best looking out of all of these sheep" so theres my friend and me taking like 10mins going no no that ones better and we open the card and its like...

Pure Baited up!

SOOOONAGE



2 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact