Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chan's shaving, She can't stop shaving

britneybald

With the exclusive reports of Britney Spears going on a mad one and shaving
off all her hair, I also ended up stumbling across some amazingly secret Grime gossip. Our
favourite underground music journalist Chantelle Fiddy has apparently
took the news of Spears and the razor insistent really badly, a close source
revealed. So Fiddy decided to show support for her crazy baby one more time
and grabbed Hattie Collins's facial shaver and took it right through her hair.

chantellespears

I received this image of Panny Fiddy only minutes ago, she looks pretty
happy with herself. I'm sure I'll be having more dreams of her more regularly
now, or should I say Nightmares? Freddy Kruger is setting trends.

2 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact