Friday, May 04, 2007

Scorcher - Leader of the new school

DSCF3364small1
Photography - Laura 'Hyperfrank' Brosnan
You know my photography murks any amature. I'll do a shoot for £35 its nothing.

So the only criticism from most Grime lovers is that this mixtape has too much hiphop on it. It has got too much Hiphop on it and I do love hearing as much Grime as possible. Although saying that, I really enjoyed it, looking at it for the actually music rather than hating because he chose to do more Hiphop. Theres mad amounts of bangers on there, and that Repping LDN track with D double E, Sincere... I'm over loving at the moment.

Frankyloads


Sandpit
Stay down the road
Repping ldn (BANGER)
You dont know me
Walk with the metal
Runaway
I trap
Check my swag
Red light
Before i fly
Keep on moving
Line up
Final chapter
Jail house

He does do UK Grimey Hiphop really well.
Check out his myspace and decide for yourself:

www.myspace.com/scorcherofficial

BUY IT NOW HERE

scorcheraden1

1 comment:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact