Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My names Wiley and I'm from Walthamstow E17.... Just doesn't have that same ring to it does it?



What a bunch of rubbish.
50/50 and some waste badman a talking!? What about Bow E3?
the sickest song on Playtime Is Over. Common Sense Big Dada, Common Sense!

Anyway, Playtime is Over is out on Monday 4th June along with Dizzee Rascals Maths and English. I've got a couple things for you fabulous people, nothing too grand but eyyy... Beggars can't be choosers.


90500

I've got Dizzee's new Single Sirens which also has the B side of Dean on it (I love that track) I've also got hold of about a billion and one promotional Wiley 'Playtime is Over' gold, silver and bronze stickers (WOW!). I also have a load of sexy posters which i'm gonna give away along with my favourite mixtape so far this year, Frisco's Back To The Lab Volume 2 (which I bought just for the competition). All I have to do is think of a bloody Question.

wileyposter

Question:

Who photographed the imagery for Dizzee Rascal's Sirens Cover?

Email me (hyperlovesit@hotmail.com) or leave a comment.

8 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact