Monday, September 10, 2007

The Inside secret on the war report

Although my lips are tightly sealed I have managed to find a gap to let you all in on a little secret. Basically I can't tell you what but soon, very soon there will be something off a ground breaking moment between several parties. As soon as I get the 'good to go' you'll be the first people to know about it. Just so you know, it might feel you're waiting for A LONG time although it will be around the corner faster than you can say ICEBERG TOOTH.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    i think i know already logan just mentioned a live clash bbk vs the movement on kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    i think i know already logan just mentioned a live clash bbk vs the movement on kiss

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact