Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Skepta Vs Ghetto - Re-Re-visited

Enjoy last night? That's only the beginning so don 't get too excited just yet. Those who missed Logan's Show last night (HOW COULD YOU?) you can listen back on www.whatson.com/kiss100 and scroll down to click Logan Sama or
download some of the set here. Kano flops out as the guest so Skepta, Ghetts, Wiley and JME turn up to entertain. Listening to this on the motorway was mad I nearly crashed 10times from me skanking and flipping out my gunfingers.

"I like your mixtape cover, but I ain't feeling your mixtape brother"
Big up Scribbler.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    its all about the beats that Logan is dropping. phew. i basically need to own all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 PM

    This was a very serious set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:30 PM

    hey if anyone downloaded this set can you send it to me on email or msn please because its not available anymore, thanks
    redhotchillipowder@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact