Friday, October 12, 2007

There's no introduction needed... I'm a nuisance and I'm even schooling Juniors.


DSCF3875small2

Just like to thank everyone who voted for this 'Hyper About Grime' blog
in the 2007 BT Digital Awards. Last Year I came 24th, this year 14th.
Pretty good for a little grime blog, so thanks again to the people that took
time out to vote.

Ghetto done too much on his birthday set (46.23 - 51.05) was possibly some
of the best minutes I've heard in a long time. Griminal 'When is this mixtape
coming out?' it's your time. Little Dee taking hits at Chipmunk caught Chippy
off guard it's bait.


Big up Jaxor and Terra Kid and his guys picking up a junior spesh outside my chicken shop, it's waving season!! big up 255! Oi these guys tried to get my friend in this video, I'm glad it never happened.

Who would of thought it eyy!? Dizzee in skinny jeans -
A behind the scenes shot from Dizzee Rascal's newest
single 'Flex', with Diz taken the p*ss out of Simon Cowell.

2 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact