Sunday, October 14, 2007

Petitionitous

Sign the petition to convince the BBC to take on a grime show.
Hey, if all they like is nu rave and fancy heroin addicts in skinny
jeans (disclaimer: I wear them but hey I'm allowed - I think!?)
shouting random crazed love songs about rehabs and all that jazz.
Then they might aswell give grime a nice little look in. I mean we
don't even want an amazing slot even 4am will do us fine, possibly I
mean if they take to the idea kick chris ' moley' Moyles or Jo Whiley
(take out the H (heroin) and you practically have Wiley anyway) and
chuck on Spyro. That would definitely get the listeners out of bed in
the mornings. Anyway just an idea...

Petition Petition Petition

4 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact