Sunday, December 23, 2007

Open House

Now I understand its Christmas and we're already trying to think of excuses to get out of Christmas dinner/picking up the ripped up wrapping paper so we can slyly listen to the xmas radio specials. Although I understand some of you, YES YOU, are fed up of me blabbing my opinions about like I'm some topper top egotistic brat, so in edition to this which is just a ONE off Up and Coming slot I'm not sure yet),BUT at the end of every month I will be adding special grime freestyles from established emcee's to the guys who are just getting their foot in the door (I've been trying to set this up for ages but I'm long and so are artists). I'm not trying to start a revolution just something that keeps us a little occupied between radio and long awaited/delayed mixtapes/albums. So feel free to give your honest opinions, advice (like GIVE UP!) or just curse. The official December will be put up after Christmas.

Gracious K - Freestyle (DVA - Kill All A Dem)


Disclaimer: I do not have bats and gats.
Prancehall, Thank you for finding the best audio player/uploader

8 comments:

  1. I might aswell write my opinion here: Too be brutally honest, Gracious has quite a good flow but where on earth is the content!? it's like he's flickered through a dictionary and used any old random words! MORE CONTENT, Tempa T is hype in raves but he's also telling a story, even if he is talking about putting glass in someone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the project you was telling me about its finnaly here and its looking alot.com

    Jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:54 AM

    Bats & Gats!!! gun finger salute to the one like Gracious K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:04 PM

    man is just spitting waste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:48 PM

    waste bars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:17 AM

    proper waste mc no content also known as a pussy so tune is air

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact