Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chippy Chip Chip Chippy has been busy

DSCF1380small copy




Showcasing a variety of hat condoms and freestyles over the last couple of months. He's not doing too bad is he? I think he's lost some of his roots, I mean he's not even bringing and of his family through. I was hoping to see Alvin and Simon on his mixtape or even pop down on his many, many westwood freestyles. I think I may of heard some of their singing features on a couple Wretch tracks and Black the ripper's Missing You, was easily their best so far.

6 comments:

  1. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 PM

    chipmunk is far from the best , he dnt evn reach my top 20 and no1 ova 18 rates him also tell him 2 stop cattin flows off kano,ghetto,skepta,wiley,frisco and i c hes got the drive but its a bad ting man aint got the talent he need 2 stop sukin his own dick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:34 AM

    shitmunk is waste, man got nuttin decent or new to say in his bars, always the same.....im dis im dat, plus cats flows. true he a grafter but far from fire.... alie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chippy has got some potential but nows the time to develop himself as an artist.

    He's the best out of the youngers but still cant really hold a torch to the older lot.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact