Friday, February 29, 2008

bagpods

DSCF4376small
Lauren Mason: Serial bagpod stealer, essex born compulsive leather bag feeler, Keeping it blonde leader, freemason member hyperfrank blog reader, loves it so much shes got it on her rss feeder.

I was going to blog a while back about the most amazing bag in the world, although I thought all the male readers would ambush my blog and kill me. I found the most amazing bag on this planet which is basically a normal bag (also available in hand bag and vinyl sizes) and has speakers attached and allows you to plug in your ipod/cd player. Great minds seem to think alike when I read one of Riz's blog's, us music ladies love a little mix of music and bags. Although you can't deny my bag is much better than the one pictured in the link. I ran into Lauren Mason at an Alwayz Recording shoot (Robin any news on this?) back in November and she tried to steal my bag, although it wasn't just my stuff she was stealing but Rhianna's bloody umbrella aswell. Come on Lauren, the carrier bags will have to do for now.

Available in a couple of shops down Carnaby street.
Those who put the time in to searching will be rewarded with a 1p shiny coin.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:47 AM

    that posts not my bag baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 PM

    struggling for post's on a friday. par

    ReplyDelete
  3. its hard times... real hard times
    I'm thinking of stopping this blog and making a daily blog that documents my daily changing of socks. Should be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:36 PM

    i bet you dont change your socks daily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such was the case when second life linden labs decided to pull the plug on several banks in the game. Some of these banks offered the system to buy lindens what real life banks would an interest rate. Some people get their secondlife money out of the banks says that Second Life depositors may have US$ 750,000 in real life money. The new rules state that only banks with proof of an applicable government registration statement or financial institution character will be able to operate with cheap linden in the game. Second Life has proven to be a popular place for companies to set up virtual shop where many players can exchange their favorite something with all kinds of linden dollars.
    Sometimes in the Shadow of Legend game, after winning the enemies, they will understand to share the shadow of legend Gold as their trophy. A beautiful and rich sol gold environment coupled with an engrossing storyline in this Shadow of Legend game. A once beautiful and lush world and the first process you have to buy shadow of legend Gold, the game in fact is full of creatures and inhabitants. He constant warring left the fate of the inhabitants with cheap shadow of legend Gold of Agnes at the hands of the gods. Shadow of legend and the necessary or useful shadow of legend money is the answer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like play online game, I also Buy metin2 gold and Metin2 gold, the Metin2 yang is very cheap, and use the Cheap metin2 yang can buy many things, I like Cheap metin2 gold, thanks, it is very good.

    I like play online game, I also Buy Perfect World Gold and Perfect World Gold, the Perfect World Silver is very cheap, and use the Perfect World money can buy many things, I like cheap Perfect World Gold, thanks, it is very good.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact