Friday, February 01, 2008

Digital Outbreak - Double S

Digital Outbreak
Double S & Chipmunk
Double S (Left) and Chipmunk.

Double S Freestyling over So Solid Crew's Rap Dis - MP3 Download


Why did you choose to freestyle over Rap Dis?
I chose to freestyle over Rap Dis because whilst growing up, I used to listen to all types of music and So Solid were the first group of people to really inspire me to start writing bars.

Why do you love grime?
I have a passion for making grime music because I am a fresh artist and grime is a fresh genre to the music industry. Of all genre's I feel that my flow and lyrical content fits more with the grime genre. Although I love making grime, I am still open to other genre's of music.

Has it been hard establishing yourself in the scene?
I have found it extremely difficult breaking into this industry as this is one of the most difficult industries to break into, but I feel this years a good year for me. There's people that have held me back but I ain't mentioning no names but in life their are people that TRY to hold you back no matter what but you cant allow them to. I believe that I am very unique in this grime industry because I am coming with a new style not only with my flow. I also have come to notice that a lot of artists are speaking about the same thing in their lyrics, but I try to change up the things which I speak about, for example a lot of people speak about guns, drugs etc but I speak about how I don't wanna be on the roads, the reason why etc and you can hear a bit of that new style on my mixtape thats coming out in February.

What are your future projects?
I am releasing a mixtape which is entitled Money's The Motive late february and half of the profit is going towards a charity.

To download Double S free mixtape - Busy Wid Da Barz



For more information and music check out his myspace:
Note: You must check out From Day & Skengman Mode
http://www.myspace.com/doublebdk

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49 PM

    win a free t shirt.... answers on a postcard "how long is chipmunks head" (and no its not as long as listening to his shit bars...nearly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Double S is a new talent to watch out for like the track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:08 PM

    look at dis prik tryna dis chip. suk ya mum u prik dnt h8 coz mans makin mor money n gettin more gyal dan u PRIK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Double is sic big freestyle whos ur next 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Double is sic big freestyle whos ur next 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:44 PM

    any1 who hype up on chip can suck it!

    double is class

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:24 PM

    i fink double s is just what the grime scene needs right now and fuck da haterz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:04 PM

    chip has sold his soul and turned to pop music so i dno why ur biggin him up, yes he's making money but he's not making the music that he and we love for real. Double S is only struggling coz he wants to stay in the grime scene so big up to him, dno why he's giving money to charity though, he shud get established alot bigger as an artist before he does that stuff, leave charity to the rich boys ( dizzee, wiley)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a kind heart within. yo don have to be rich to be charitable. i believe Double S will go a long way. not for now but i believe his one of musics future...

    Abram Manley
    Editor, Muzaic

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact