Friday, February 29, 2008

Next Thursday! Be there or be very much an overall sad person

RWDinstereoVPosterartworkSMALL
To view larger flyer click image

Wiley Ghetto, Alex Mills and Ny plus Dexplicit, I wasn't going to go sounds a bit boring and then I saw Fiddy b2b Collins. I shall be at the sidelines with Kapone & Walker pretending they know who I am, clapping and secretly throwing peanuts at you with a small pigeon on my shoulder. Thats how we does dis.

Disclaimer: Don't ask me what I am talking about, I haven't got a clue either.

5 comments:

  1. Raj Kapone8:37 AM

    I'm allergic to peanuts you heartless bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM

    i thought the only thing fiddy can mix is vodka an cranberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Is that the official cover for 'Grime Wave' on the flyer?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact