Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dear God, my life will ceased to exist unless I can learn the Rolex Sweep. Please help, safe


The full demonstration.


Jammer does some sweeping.

Thanks to Chantelle and Hattie for the heads up on these videos.

Is this grime's (even though its all electro madness) slap in the face to Souljah Boy's Superman? I don't know why you're asking me for? Apparently this is Skepta's take on Wiley's Wearing my Rolex and isn't an actual remix. Hearing it on the 1Xtra Live show and the whole package of the dance etc warmed me to the tune. I wasn't really liking it the first couple of times. Although some may argue it's not as good as Wearing my pyjamas but it's definitely a decent song in it's own right.

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact