Saturday, March 22, 2008

Night in or not sure where to go out tonight?

2277538867_085d0dabcf_b

It's DJ's galore tonight in east London so expect grime, a hint of garage and GOOD music. The night starts from 9pm so make sure to be there early so you don't miss anything. The secret location has been released and is 42-44 Kingsland Road, Shoreditch, LONDON, E2 8DA. Which is apparently a few doors down from Herbal and it's nearest tube stations is Old Street. Girls get in free so expect men in mini skirts and high heels. I've already had to lend my chicken fillets out so lord knows how I'm going to get in. Expect good vibes tonight so let's just hope I don't get punched in the forehead, again.

3 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact