Wednesday, May 07, 2008

One Away Flow

Logan

To celebrate the launch of Logan Sama's One Away Style, Logan had a little party and to give us a little hint of who was on the CD he bought on many grime mcs on stage. They received the opportunity to perform their heart out and in between mini sets he mixed vocal tracks on a hanging table. That is how he's doing it these days. Hanging tables, holding turn tables.

Newham Generals

It's Foots we listened to them hooks and D Double was himmm himmm on the right right. Newham Generals performed a range of tracks from their album Generally Speaking (Due September), Move to the beat P.A and Spitting over Frontline was the highlight of their performance. Footsie's Rastaman bars get me skanking everytime, especially when he used them over Stage Show Riddim.

Fuda Guy & Tinchy Stryder

Mr Tinchy Stryder came on stage with support by Fuda Guy and gave us a little exclusive. He showcased for the first time his newest single, which most haven't even heard yet, Stryderman (video of performance). It has a concept of seeing Tinchy as a super hero, I didn't like it, but through the middle the chorus started to bring me in and I secretly started to enjoy it - check the video of the performance out and let me know what you think. Although it is another Electro track, the trend continues. As well as performing his new single, Tinchy also gave us Mainstream Money and a little back to back freestyling by both Fuda and Tinch.

Jammer

Jammer jumped on stage and gave us a reason to shout satap, performing one of the best songs off of Are You Dumb Vol3 Skankin ting even though Skepta was inside I was disapointed he didn't jump on to drop his bars. He also gave us Shatap which is the main track I hate off of AUD 3, actually I hate Woii Oii more.

Skepta

Skepta gave a great energetic showcase with a mixed medley of his best bars from over the last couple of years aswell as pulling out the broom and doing some rolex sweeping. This was the ost embaressing moment of the night as after a couple of beers and an empty stomach I proceeded to do the dance, to say the least I got weird confused stares. Luckily the attention was taken away from me when Logan mixed in a drum and bass influenced crazy head boppin In A Corner and Skepta just swept everyone up (no pun intended). [Video uploading soon be up - youtube is long]

JME

JME nearly got his eye popped out by the zooms on several cameras, he was literally going up to the tip of the zoom and spitting. It was scary stuff. The Microphone Champion set seemed to of warmed JME up in a way that his levels of live performing, delivery and content had clearly been pushed to the sky. He gave us Boy Better Know, one of his newest tracks Standard and like his brother a great fast passed medley of what J.M.E is about. His 333 bars actually didn't sound that bad this time.

Ghetto

Who's got lyrics? Me not.... [insert mc you want to attack here]. Ghetto shot in from no where grabbed the mic and pulled out Top 3 Selected, which gave one eager waiting fan a reason to pull out his 3 fingers and push them up in the air like he'd won the lottery or something. The room was pretty still so he stood out like Sunjay. Mountain dropped and then Logan slyly slipped in Who's Got without Ghetto knowing and got the crowd excited, for the first time, idiots. No war to report tho. Overall was a decent night, Logan was selecting some bangers so I'm looking forward to hearing him spin the night away at WOW Vs Chockablock (23rd May - EGG, Kings Cross). Download Logan Sama's One Away Style here and I'll be giving away some physical copies for the people that can't get hold of it.


7 comments:

  1. Yo Frankie!!
    Ask me why I was not at this Logan thing and how i didn't know BBK had a downloadable set?

    What's happening to me?

    I missed one Dirty Canvas and now I've completely lost track of the UK underground!

    YO!
    Jwls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:58 PM

    night lookd gd loadz mcz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get a beautiful cloth which in the game if we want to need the beautiful cloth, we can use our own Scions Of Fate gold to buy. The one I owned on my character is one of my friends sent to me the necessary SOF gold. Sometimes we can share the trophy as the necessary Scions Of Fate money together, and we do quest together. I do not have enough confidence and cheap SOF gold about my weak memory. First I have to buy sof gold to improve my pet which I have a lovely leopard in this game.
    When I begin to play this Seal Online game, I first go to buy seal online cegel to buy some my favorite and beautiful clothes to dress up my character. I have spent cheap seal cegel to buy my favorite cloth. I mean we have anime and some necessary seal online cegel based games that do not look really kid dish. Though I will admit with my own seal cegel I went crazy on leveling with DECO. Some of the skills that we can use our sealonline cegel to improve to look amazing, and are fun to just watch honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough wakfu kamas to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot wakfu gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much wakfu money, we can sure that you will get the wakfu kama, quick to come here to buy wakfu kamas.

    Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough runescape gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot rs gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much runescape money, we can sure that you will get the cheap rs gold, quick to come here to buy runescape.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact