Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Video: Red Hot Entertainment - YEH YEH (Produced by Dexplicit)




From the same people that gave us Junior Spesh, they now bring us the results of eating too much chicken. I really don't like this track at all, the videos great there's no doubting that but I think the track itself isn't strong enough and the vocals are pretty much all over the place. Gracious K represents on it though, but it's just general not a strong track without comparing it to Junior Spesh. I miss my Barking Road flat. Sad times.

SFC

5 comments:

  1. good times hyper, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:36 PM

    you actually gave the swag tune a serious analysis? and promotion...?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact