Sunday, October 25, 2009

No Hype Just Frank


You could say I'm back... I can't be bothered to be nice anymore. I re-done the site since it was getting a little dark in here. Looks a little batty but hey when in rome init Logan.

I've been in a shed, not my shed just a shed, for the last year. Just watching the scene and to be honest fallin' back in love with the music. Sometimes you get caught up in the hype and forget just why you got involved in the first place. Laughter. Good Music. Saying what people really think.Bass. Hype. Brap. Dunknowdadunknow.

P.S Lord of the Mics 3. Ghetto Vs PMoney? Better be happening.



6 comments:

  1. Rhonda.2:59 AM

    But you're a faggot though . . . so faggotry is expected from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my point. *rolls eyes*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junglist11:37 AM

    A homosexual that listens to Grime? Can't be life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Stupid homophobes

    ReplyDelete
  5. About blimmin time lol Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sean Saint3:48 PM

    BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! GH versus P would be FUCCCKED! DONT stop blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact