Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EXCLUSIVE well not really: I'm not trying to preach to the kids but you don't want to die before you've lived


Chipmunk -Sometimes (Franky YAWN remix)


So... last week I actually attempted suicide with one and half paracetamols, I felt dizzy for 30 seconds but then I realized it was just an Eastenders/PR stunt to help my album shift off the shelves. Then I woke up from my dream and clocked for a second that I wasn't the head of Sonymusic and I didn't have to turn one of my young emcees on my labels flu symptoms into a who shot Phil Mitchel dramatic 'I Wanna Die...' twitter. I actually got an exclusive interview with Chipmunk himself and not his friends aunty who used to go to school with betty, you know Betty who lives round the corner from that pet shop. Yeah!? well not her. The other Betty who lives on upper lane. Anyway here it is...

Hyperfrank: So Chip Diddy Chip do you really want to die?
Chipmunk: I wanna die...

Hyperfrank: Right, so you've topped the charts and everyone's choking on their soup clocking your movements and you want to die?
Chipmunk: Yes well what other way can I change the color of my condom hat? I wanna dye my wooly hat yellow to go with my album you know Cuzzy.

Hyperfrank: Well everyone thinks you're on the edge like ready to shift to H town.
Chipmunk: The only thing I need to shift is units and it's not like I haven't shifted mad amounts of Albums already but major labels like Sony only are investing in people like me for profit not to invest in my longevity.

(This Interview is purely fictional and never took place only in the dream-reality world of superfrank's real talk head)

*Franky Yawn Remix = this is why I'll never ever attempt producing

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    way to kick somebody when their down. 10 grimeforum points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor.
    Very Poor.
    He may be shit, but its nothing really to laugh about is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 AM

    YOUR CAREER IS OVER. HITTING AN EASY TARGET WONT GET IT BACK. LOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:37 AM

    thats harsh... grimes not just hype u know
    pain and struggle part of it
    thats y dizzee rascal brand new day hits harder than stop dat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Hyperfrank, FUCK you...that was real sad, i hope you know that was harsh. Chipmunk deserves support. U AIT GETTING PAID FOR TYPING THAT ANYWAY. SADDO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:40 AM

    awww thats sad.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact