Sunday, November 22, 2009

PIGEON FACE: P Money, Little Dee & Ghetto





I caught up with P Money on wednesday after Hardknocks and he dropped a bar or 4 with Little Dee. P's mixtape his hard, I'm looking forward to Ghett's 'Calm Before The Storm' but after talking to Ghetto in the pub it seems that he's coming hard grime before the storm. The storm, however, is more mainstream vibes - he said "You'll be shocked by the stuff I come with on my album, hypes...". Hopefully that's a good surprised/impressed kind of shocked than an oopsy daisy what did Ghett's put out shocked.

P.S: Big up the wind.

5 comments:

  1. Thought I'd give this guy a listen, first time, and yep, P is aiiiiight still,

    but what made me comment, PS... Big up the wind,... LOOOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin you know what im sayin...you know what im sayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my last post might have been a bit to much,ne way, what IM saying is there is a place in grime for BARE different styles, y'get me! but every man has there own opinion on all that I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact