Friday, November 06, 2009

Video: Kosha - Old Skool



No ok ok it's not grime give me a little break, but I literally love this track off like crazy. Although the video doesn't go too well with the actually track, you still got to love the Old Skool, feel good, vibes. I was at Fabric the other night and he smashed it down and even attempted the running man on stage. Wild ones. Check out my random behind the scenes footage of the shoot. I'm dry on the knees when it comes to editing and HD and all that hype, but it does the job. The tracks got some gigantic remixes from Witty Boy and Donaeo but Pirate Soundsystem's is by far my favorite. Yeahhh let's get Old Skool init...

I've recently got to hear some of the new stuff from this guy and without a doubt my favorite was his new tune with Ghett's - Product Of The Road, which I heard on the final cut Wiley and Dubz have also sprayed some pigeon filth on it. It reminds me of the same kind of Inna Di Ghetto feel. "They search for greatness and I'm great now..."



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:33 PM

    vab банк
    vab банк
    [url=http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220]vab банк[/url]
    http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220 - vab банк

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact