Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wiley should of put Gary Barlow on the Remix. True stories.



Wiley Ft JME, S-c-r-a-t-c-h-y & Lethal Wastizzle - Take That Remix

So I'm tuning into Mista Jam to hear some fresh new music since I hear the remix for Take That is going to drop on his show. I'm excited, obviously. So I'm listening... furthermore I'm listening... and I hear it. All 3 minutes and 22 seconds of it. How dead-out of a remix and a waste of my time was that is what the whole of radio 1, their listeners and I am thinking. JME's bar's were coming on. swag. Scratchy d-e-a-d-e-d the beat and if it couldn't get worse Lethal Bizzilizzionthetizzimynizzy left my ears pretty much feeling like I'd just been waxing out my ears with a chainsaw. On paper it's a good look, Scratchy has always been rating and they bring him out of the Job Centre. Then there's the whole Lethal Vs Wiley saga which has always been bashing around (pure homo) for years. It's the track they never thought would happened. The original however is a straight cop on the 28th Dec. No lies. No Worries. I want Wiley going into 2010 with a damn Number 1. But if I spend my 79p so wisely please. please. please. Will don't try it with this bull again. You're killing me. I'm so glad William has stopped with the every bar ending with the same word. *Jesus is good*



1 comment:

  1. 2 new Roach Gigz videos dropped today http://www.vimeo.com/7543582 http://vimeo.com/7736475 both dir. by aris jerome

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact