Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PIGEON FACE - YOUNG KYE FREESTYLE AND MANGA DISCUSS PAPER PABS





Young Kye (who was recently announced as one of the Top 5 MCs to watch for 2010 by Fabric) has been around for quite a while, but took a break for a hot minute like myself but is back on this. So Pigeon Face got him down to see if he could handle some dubstep (Define & Amazing Feat Rowl - Marshmellow Mindrush) and he tore it up, although when Coki's Goblin came in, the bass slyly surprised him haha. Like most MCs he produces as well and from what I've heard he's decent, but without anything to show you right now I'm not going to big it up, I'll let the epic beat I heard speak for itself.

Then we come to the whole Manga, Roll Deep Vs Bloodline dispute which I've tried to hold myself from commenting on, because I really don't want to get shot... but fuck it my post in the next couple days will probably result in that. Can't wait. We were randomly sitting in a kebab shop when Manga, Young Kye and J2K rolled through and some random guy felt the need to sit down with us and air his kebab breathed opinions on the whole Paper Pabs Vs Manga & his glasses situation. It got a little controversial when the random guy got a little too excited and started sending for Pabs himself. The random is not JP even though they actualllllly look like twins.

3 comments:

  1. another black youth gonna die when pabs sees this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:57 PM

    as if.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGthe boy is soooo STOOPIDDDD!!
    HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact