Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Radio Gaga...



I've missed some of the main guys in grime, who leave a mark when they go off for months/years at a time, I was mighty surprised over the last couple of days to tune into RINSE and hear Trim & Flow Dan hitting up the mic. Flow stop doing naughty things and going pen. I saw you at 9am the other week at waterloo station but you failed to wave back to my fanatical waving. par. Maybe he just didn't see me. I was sad to see all your cainrows are gone. sad times.

Logan Sama (KISS) - D Double E, Footsie, Smurfie Syco & Badness


JJ (RINSE FM) - JME, Flow Dan, J2K, Little Dee & Manga


Plastician (RINSE FM) - Trimbal Trim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact