Tuesday, December 01, 2009

R.I.P N.E / NU ERA

News has got around in the last couple of hours about N.E or Nu Era, most may know him from From Jenny with Essentials and Get Down with OG's, sadly he was found dead in his house earlier on today. Murder has been ruled out and some suggest that a possible long going medical issue is most likely the reason for his sudden passing. I wasn't his biggest fan musically but from meeting him a few times he seemed over down to earth, passionate about doing music and genuinely up for a laugh. My thoughts go out to the rest of the OG's and obviously his family. I'll leave you with this Essentials crew set, which was easily my favorite set from the Dark & Cold Industry Takeover DVD.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for his family. Perhaps if he is still alive, he can be a big musician now. It’s so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that’s right! I'm sorry about all this. This incident is very sad especially for the families left behind. I have seen the videos that you post and I think this video is amazing. He has the talent to become a musician. And if he's not dead, I'm sure he'll be a great musician.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact