Monday, March 29, 2010

Everybody got a problem slyly, everybody got a problem - It's Wiley, the way I power up the city in my nikey

Wiley and Dizzee Playing Space Invaders PS

Wiley - Space Invader


This is such a level headed, grime but catchy track from William, reminds me of the way he reflects on Where's My Brother. Wiley cracked out on Twitter in his V neck jumper takes away the attention from some of the great music he's made and is making. Take a side the cheese puff's like Wearing My Rolex, Never Be Your Woman, Shake A Leg's etc this track gives you a picture of Eskiboy's view at the moment. While certain MC's are letting their British Gas duel fuel quarterly bill chat breeze for them in 'interviews', instead of letting their music talk, Wiley addresses the past and present. His flow goes back and forth like Space Invader is the conclusion part to My Mistakes, reflecting on his thought process and talks about Maniac & Titch. I'm chating pure breeze now - just listen to the tune - it's good.


Devlin and Giggs PS

Devlin Ft. Giggs - Shot Music (Prod By. Music Kidz)


I don't know what to think of this one since I've been listening to it for the last couple of days I've been battling my opinion. Devlin's verses are always strong and the chorus is seamlessly just as strong, but the Giggs verse is pointless. It kills the track, his hollowman cold flow usually hovers over the beat but he just sounds lazy and bored. The collaboration is great, since these two have never worked together so it's nice seeing these two experimenting. I think it might of just worked best with Devlin on his own, it's hard to pin point who would of sounded better.


FRISCO

Frisco ft Sway - Mashup The Party


A surprising collaboration but it really works, strangely, I was preparing to put this up to hate but it just goes to show, you should let the music talk for itself. Frisco, when he's left to mash up a beat, he does it well. Just look at Darkside (I remember having this track like 2years back - no lies it's a madness) and the recent Training Day, it's also great to see Sway back after being on and off music for a while.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Devlin sounds weak and off beat on here. sounds more like giggs type of tune anyway. pretty shit tune altogether.
    big up them two anyway though, doing well inna UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:22 AM

    giggs sounded poor, nothing interesting in the bars either.

    Devs did good, flow didnt match up with the beat though. Never really liked his flow that much though/

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact