Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Man watched me get rushed pulled out the popcorn and watched me get up, I was majorly pissed.



Dot Rotten - The Rotten Club News Report (Woo Riddem Freestyle- SX Production)

Since the Ghetts Vs P Money clash is pretty much dead now it was surprising to hear Dot Rotten issue a response on something that P touched on in the clash. 'I can't stand Mc's they're like freaky hoes, they wanna turn on me. I'm above that, he ain't in a ditch and I haven't got a shovel so why would I get dirt on P?' Touches on a few subjects including leaving OG's and also the reason why he left Hoodstars. It's all heating up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact