Saturday, March 20, 2010

RUMOR VILLE - MASTER SHORTIE

master shortie

I'm a bit confused, so must you be. Stepping on to Hyperfrank soil and seeing master shortie. Don't worry kids, I haven't been paid off to blog a load of turd, I just wanted to talk and this will the only time I downgrade myself, I promise. Frank talks to you. Now there's a few rumors going on around about Master Shortie being signed to Young Money. I really don't know if this is true or just hype but seriously is bird man trying to knock on my front door and tell me that Master 'we get our skinny jeans from the same shop,floor and rail' Shortie, is the main and only decent talent we have here in the UK? He's a bait goodie, goodie option. That guy who's never been in trouble, never shot crack or pretended to for street cred. That guy who grew up performing in The Lion King and now enjoys spending his days triming his tash to the perfect shape, who am I kidding it's bum fluff buffed up with shoe polish. Maybe I'm just taking this a tad personally but, they done a good job with Jay Sean, Master Shortie might just be the new English Drake. Who knows. I don't know who's gassed more right now, me or the balls of master shortie in them tight jeans.

[/rant over]

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    lololololololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe I read it Wrong Hyper, but in a time where we have soooo many 'badboy mc's' (No pun or skeppy INDR / send lol) so to speak, I think it's cool to have the 'goodie goodie mc's' too, we need to have a balance right, it read as if you are against this???

    surely not lol what u saying?

    or are you just baffled at how the hell he could be signed to young money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL jokes. You keep spelling "rumour" the American way though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:12 AM

    not raly a fan.. but after hearig his f64.. hes not actually bad.. he just has had to take a diffrnt route to music....

    and him being his normal sel.. is much better than half of these goodie goodie MCs lying and talking like theyre bad...

    cant knock someone for being themselves.. even if his dress sense is so played out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:12 AM

    not raly a fan.. but after hearig his f64.. hes not actually bad.. he just has had to take a diffrnt route to music....

    and him being his normal sel.. is much better than half of these goodie goodie MCs lying and talking like theyre bad...

    cant knock someone for being themselves.. even if his dress sense is so played out

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just clocked my stupid spell check raped my title without my permission. I don't even know what i think, i was just shocked by the rumours. He seems to be just a little scene type but then again I also thought his f64 showed some promise from him, so I wouldn't rule him out just yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:04 AM

    this kid is talent.
    he'll make it big either way,
    he's got fans following his steps, and toured with such stars as ndubz
    it's hard to say he wont go mainstream, cause his voice is so likeable by the public
    and he speaks truth, and is the most "in" sound atm, and funny thing is, he's the only person who produces this sound.
    Big in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He deserves it though. Whether or not you think his music is whack or he's got rich parents or whatever doesnt change the fact that he's sticking to doing himself, looks comfortable doing it and is putting in the same hard work if not more than everyone else so you have to respect it

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact