Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FUCK THE BNP

BNP+Gather+Celebrate+Recent+Election+Results+uVy5biJDUhql

I say this with pride, FUCK THE BNP.
Someone just sent me this web link on the BNP website, I don't know how they found it but this has just made me laugh at them even more. The way they think is sick, this piece is an over dramatic piece of crap spilled about Lethal Bizzle refering to a joke comment about them on twitter. Please flood the site with real talk please people. This just gives me more reason to get off my bum on election day and vote, it should do the same for you. This reminds me of when David Cameron attacked Lethal B and Tim Westwood 4 years ago about gun and knife lyrics - David talks , Lethal calls David a Donut.

LETHAL BIZZLE ON BNP WEBSITE

1 comment:

  1. most of the lyrics they quoted aren't even lethals. I wholeheartedly agree with the twitter post

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact