Sunday, April 25, 2010

SB TV - Official Top 10 F64 voted by the people for BBC 1Xtra



10) Pro green



9) Tinchy Stryder



8) Double S



7) JME



6) G frsh



5) Bashy



4) Lowkey



3) Wretch 32



2) Chipmunk



1) Black The Ripper

"That Gucci hat and scarf don't mean shit when you die..."

A Fresh 64 Bars exclusive to SB.TV: The F64 has got the word play game tightened up and moved the levels up at a different speed than we've ever had before. With over an estimated 20,000 votes I believe this is a great reflection of some of the amazing talent that we have here in the U.K. May I repeat or just state that this is NOT my Top 10 this was put to a public vote for a top10 on BBC 1Xtra. Although I would of definitely have put Frisco in my Top 10 along Don Strapzy and a few others, Black The Ripper took my vote without question so I'm glad that my vote counted. It's not a Grammy, Brit or MOBO but to prove you have not only the popular vote but also have what it takes to be the best lyrically in the U.K is priceless and I feel Black deserved that from the selection we had to choose from. All eyes and ears are on Season 2 with already to massive starters from Sway as well as truth talker Akala, the levels are about to be pushed up an extra notch. Who would you like to see feature on the 2nd season?



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:06 PM

    RIPPER WON GEEEEEEEEEZ CHIP MUST BE PISSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:19 AM

    wiley on the next set please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:21 PM

    dizzee or d double e

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact