Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tempzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chockablock Presents The Grime Awards

Chase & Status Saxon X Tempa T Next Hype


I'm aware that Next Hype is a touch old but it's presents and crowd reaction still over this past year is epic. From Battle Riddim's Swing and then the Rebound X's Rhythm & Gash freestyle, Tempa T is giving us some of that authentic grime hype that we ever so desperately need. This Dubstep Vs Grime is definitely something that I could see both crowds going mad over, I'm going to test it out in Brixton Jamm this friday on mine and JP's guest DJ set. I've also heard rumours that Tempa T is on the Chase & Status tour along with Devlin this May. Woiiiiiiiiiiii big up Semtex for the uppage, officially.

1 comment:

  1. Where can this track be downloaded?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact