Monday, April 26, 2010

Video: F64 64th Episode Roll Deep Special



From when I heard first heard Good Times all I could think back to was The Avenue and when I heard they had done an F64, I thought like a lot of others, that they had lost it completely. This however surprised the hell out of me, Brazen who opens it up goes in but Scratchy's classic trademark wordplay with football teams and the alphabet was a woiii moment. 'You don't really want to see me Ipswich, I'll smack you up and put him on his arsenal.... then I come back to a newcastle, I'll then upgrade to a crystal palace'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact