Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tell them they really not Gangstaaaa

tinchy1

Tinchy Stryder - Gangsta


Apparently this is his 'street' single which is basically something to keep us little 'hood rats' happy while he releases pop to the masses. I'm trying to stay above the brim and not compare this release to his pre-fame music so I won't. As a whole its a rawer version of the pop edge he's been hitting the charts with, beat wise I'm not a fan but as a whole track it's a good release. If you were expecting another Underground then please go home, that time has past. I think it's going to be a mixed response from the underground fans but it's a good attempt. Released 28th May on Itunes, if you like it Cop that, while his new album is scheduled to be released in September.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    I never knew being used as a pawn by Island records to sell records to 12 year olds was gangsta?

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact