Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GASSED Wha gwan with them man they're GASSED About they're sending for Blacks they're GASSED I'll spray man down when I'm feeling GASSED

PBGRIME

Logan Sama - P Money & Blacks Mini Set [DOWNLOAD] [YOUTUBE]


Okay it starts off a little like something we've heard before but when they get stuck in along with Logan's selection I really was about to jump in front of a train (sadly for you guys I decided not to), I was that excited. These two back to back are a great combo, this is the type of hype they produce as a standard in their stage sets, so if you haven't seen them live yet you better slap yourself with a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact