Sunday, July 18, 2010

DTA - GRIMETAPE

thumb.4c40b07a11419_TAPE

DTA - GRIMETAPE [DOWNLOAD]

I actually thought this would be an official release because the tracks as well as the artists featured are high end level of the underground. I actually picked up a few copies of this release a few months back at a DTA/Dirty Canvas night so I've been banging out the mix for ages now and it's still in regular rotation. As well as that DTA are slyly a sick brand, I had to pick up a few bits and bobs at their sample sale the other day so expect me walking around with 'Don't Trust Anyone' on my T's. From the heart though this is such a great compilation of music, there's so much free music out nowadays and it's hard to pick the best of the bunch but this is a MUST!

Enjoy,


thumb.4c40b0a6a0dff_ICE KID

thumb.4c40b1e5e73ee_GRIMETAPE_traycard_outer-01


1 comment:

  1. Bless da site, some fresh music!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact