Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Yo I'm Skepta I'm that guy and I'm D-I-D-D-Y

ilovegrimediddy


Skepta Diddy Dirty Money - Hello Good Morning (Official Grime Remix) [YOUTUBE]


Let's get this straight, Diddy wasn't bluffing Skepta delivered full damn stop. A quick relapse of how and why Skepta joined forces with Diddy after an epic hype on twitter a few months back HERE. After hearing the team UK remix with Tinchy Stryder and Tinie Tempah, I did expect the 'grime remix' to be pretty much exactly the same, a touch watered down with the same beat and similar feel to the original. Let me make this extremely clear, he smashed it on both jobs, production and bars, and represented in a way I really wouldn't of believed, for himself and for grime. Salute to you Skeppy - woiiii this is history, so enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:32 AM

    What was that Skepta tune that was on here the night that the Hello Good Morning remix was on. ''2 weeks my hair gets knotty so you might see me in a barbers in totty...'' Cheers been looking every where, reply me on twitter please! @DK93x thanks

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact