Friday, February 11, 2011

100% Homegrown with DJ Target discussion

Target Homegrown Talk Show HYPERFRANK 06.02.11 039

I was asked to go on DJ Target's 1Xtra 100% Homegrown show for a discussion about the success of UK Black Music and also to give my views on controversial issues about musicians watering down their sound. I was also joined on the show by other guests like Wretch 32, Lethal B, Donaeo, Labrinth, Yasmin and Mz Bratt. It was, although quite hard to talk let alone get your point across, great to be involved in. I feel like these types of discussions should happen more often.

Go listen back I think you have a few days to listen to the whole show and here is also a snippet of us talking about watering down.



b00y27dk_640_360 (1) copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact