Monday, June 13, 2011

Roxxxan - Tear



Lets go straight in with a smash from R O triple X with Tear, 'Love me now or learn how to be my hater'. With one finger off my hand shouting back pack gang, I remember watching her win the 2006 female battle competition, Phuture Hype and although we've had several teasers of music, from her feature on the Female Takeover of Tinchy Stryder's Gameover and the gritty raw Boxing ting, Tear introduces us to something more together and packaged. It's definitely more of a statement than just a hard feature. She's entered the boxing ring and now we're going to start seeing some hits, either get your boxing gloves on or support in the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
I'm tired of them rap neeks walking round in their akademik suits, Yankee hats with the flat peeks.
Home | HYPERFRANK | Contact